Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Intro - Ida Elisabeth/Zerda

Name/Nick: Ida Elisabeth/Zerda

Age: 19, soon to be 20


Style: Mainly rokku, but also serebu from time to time


Inspiration: Monica Tang is my biggest inspiration, along with Frida, but I also look at streetsnaps, gal magazines and vogue!


Favourtie brand: CECIL McBEE, Chanel, GLAD NEWS, Sword fish, Louis Vuitton, EGOIST, Burberry, DKNY, Mulberry, Bally, GILFY etc


Interests: Health and Nutrition, Makeup, Fashion, Psychology, History, Art, Zombies


Hobbies: Watching movies, Creative writing, Exercising and fitness, Partying, Making coffe and tea, shopping


Wants to go down and dirty with: Optimus prime, no doubt.



How I got into gyaru:

 I got into gyaru march 2009, when I join a fashion show hosted by Jfash.net. I attended as a Rokku gyaru. This was the first time I met Monica and some of the other girls. Everything was new to me, and it was a bit scary since I didn't knew anyone from the community. But everyone was really nice, and I soon blended in with the others.

 I also made a new best friend, Ronja, and this is basically how I got into Lolita. I still attended as a Rokku gyaru at Jfash.net's fashion show, but  after a while i spent all my money and energy on expensive brands from Angelic pretty, Moitie etc. Lolita was one of the most important things in my life. But all of a sudden I found out that it didn't really fit into my life anymore and lost my passion. That's how I got into gyaru again, and one of the reasons this circle was made. Weird coincidence, huh? ;)


1 comment: